Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GRID TOOL AT DIFFERENT DRAWING SCALES

The floor plan for a one storey building is set to 3/32"= 1'-0". I need to show some details at various scales: 3/16", 1/2" and 1 1/2" = 1'-0". As shown in the attachment, the grid tool marker remains at a reasonable visual size when I increase a sec...

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 12.40.56 PM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension text adjustments question

So I am relatively new to Archicad and am scratching my head a bit as to a function of editing a dimension text. I prefer to show my dimensions with the text in the line itself which I have set the tool correctly in this regard. When I run a dimensio...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors and Windows dimension Markers

Working with AC 19 The doors and windows markers display correctly in the dialogue menu, however, they do not display in the plan where the door or window is placed. Very weird. I have the marker set of to display, I have all layers on but nothing wo...

ZONE STAMP

Please refer to attached image. I am using Zone_Stamp_1 19. I went into the settings and changed the Rom number pen from red to black but on-screen it stayed red. Is it possible to get it to change to black? The room name height is set to 6.00; how d...

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 2.02.19 PM.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to render faster/using gpu(video card)

currently i am using archicad 19 to do some high quality renderings. It takes me 8 hours in final quality although i have a high performance pc. I know archicad uses cpu for the rendrings. Is there a way to do the renderings with video card so to bec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cel Renderer in AC19

Hi, I'm trying to get my head around AC19's CineRender to achieve a Cel Render effect. Firstly, I've managed to get the Cel Rnder post effect to work, but can't seem to find a way to adjust the width / stroke of the Outline? Is it just a set number o...

CineRender draws the wrong color

Does CineRender somehow go into the Graphisoft factory setting to get color info? I did a new/reset. Made an object with the surface "finish 1" (a bright turquoise), then changes Finish 1 to a dark gray. In the 3D window the object is dark gray. Cine...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Off-center screen views!

Each time I open either the View Map of Layout Book the image, though saved and updated in the center of the screen, is always shifted off screen to the right. Is there any way to have these images open in the middle of the screen where they're meant...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!