Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Select Visible in 3D Window?

I'm wondering if there is a way to select only that which is visible in a 3D Window, not including objects that are within the view cone but behind other objects. My reason for wanting to do this is so that I can export 3D scenes that I want to rende...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Autotext for paper dimension

Hello there. I am currently using ArchiCAD 18 and I came across something I couldn't figure out how to do. In the Layout pages I created a custom text to write the title of the drawing, then scale of it and lastly, the size. An example would be Groun...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Android Emulator for Windows 10

Hi, I am trying to run BIMx on my Surface running windows 10. I am trying out an Android emulator called AMIDuOS to run BIMx. I noticed that the "+" symbol to add new projects is missing in the app and instead a globe is there that links me to the BI...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

360 Degree Background

Hi All, I seem to remember back in the days before Bimx you could have a 360 degree site background with a whole lot of photos taken from center of site and stitched together. So now with Bimx how is this achieved? Am assuming it is a lot easier to d...

Area text WITHOUT displaying unit

Hey there ArchiCad people. I'm trying to display area text for a fill without displaying the unit. So in the image here I want the text to display "Area 480" not "Area 480 m^2^". I think this looks much tidier. For some reason this is the case for li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

alpha map

Hi! I use tif texture with alpha map. Alpha map is white background with black dots. I need it to get perforations on my surface. with internal engine everything works well. I have those perforations and the rest is corten solid surfaace. Problem sta...

Screenshot_2017-04-01-22-05-51_resized 2.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes