Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Extra Lines in Elevations

So, I drew a 3D model and I am trying to pull exterior elevations from it. I used morphs to draw the gutters. These gutters have extra lines in them that cannot be there in the elevations. These lines are from using the morph tool and not from any de...

CineRender Scene preset loses name

Hi, I'm in the process of setting up a series of rendering presets for our practice. I've saved a few out as the *.renderingscene file type, with the final name and number so staff can select them easily (on the left in the attached screengrab) When ...

Naming-issue.jpg

Zone stamp in 3d

HI guys I search for an answer to this but I could-t find it. is there a way to display the zone stamp in the 3d window along with the zone ? thanks in advance best Luis

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate page layout(s) and subset

For some time now I have attempted several times to duplicate a page layout or a complete subset. but there is no option do do so, it seems such a fundamental thing to be able to do. I will give you an example: I have a layout book subset for my comp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice needed re: fonts in BimX Pro

I am about to try out BimX Pro at the same time I am redoing office templates. I would like to standardize on a font that is going to read similarly for everyone who uses the file. Am I doomed to using to using Arial? (which I hate, btw). Are there o...

Start a new conversation!

Labels