Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Re-numbering windows problem

I seem to be having a problem getting the id manager to rename doors & windows in AC19, I have selected them in the order I want them to numbered selected the unique id for each element etec etc, but they re-number randomly! I have re-done it over & ...

Capture.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail New construction and existing

Hello everyone, We have a problem went we do existing and new construction utilization in our plans. Went we do a detail we can't put new construction in the view setting. In the view setting we do still have yellow triangle that indicate a problems....

View settings.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-Layout?

I was working on my new template and I noticed multiple sheets in a stack when I opened the default cover sheet in the layout book. Why is there multiple sheets in the stack and what does it mean?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Tool - Demolishing part of a slab

Hi All, The project I am currently working on requires the demolition of a few walls and a section of the slab to allow for a new extension. I assume that the correct way of drawing this would be to split the slab into two, put one onto existing and ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 likes

MXM FILES

I've downloaded some nice materials or textures from Maxwell Render.com and those textures had a file with mxm exe.....i wonder is there a way to use this file in cinerender engin???

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinerendering Engine

Hi----- Trying to add some displacement effect to my surface i still find no effect in rendering pic. although it works fine in surface setting window!!! where is my missing point with my thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels