Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

AC 20 Dimension Tool behaviour

I am having trouble with the behaviour of the dimension Tool In previous versions of ArchiCAD as you dimensioned to Elements if the cursour changed to a tick as you dimensioned you knew it would be an "associated" dimension ie. if the element moved t...

Structure Display

I have a problem with displaying a insulation reveal on floor plan and facade. When i turn on structure display to without finishes or core only it doesn't display the model properly.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension position

Hello. I am searching for the setting which determines the dimension text to automatically move outside the dimension space, once it gets bigger than the dimension space. Does anybody have a clue where it is? I am trying to deactivate it. Thank you.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Dropbox, BIMx

Hello, Installed Dropbox on my iPad, and entered credentials. Opened up BIMx and BIMx Pro. Hit the "+" button in the upper-left hand corner. Takes me straight to the BIMx Graphisoft site. I don't see the the Dropbox, iCloud, etc. selections. I've als...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use CineRender effectively?

Hi, I've been using CineRender for a few projects (having been in Maxwell in for the last 10 years or so) and I'm having trouble getting my head around a typical interior scene setup. At the moment I'm struggling to get anything to match Maxwell's ou...

Mirrored Fill

Hi, When i create a module, then mirror it, the fill pattern will also mirrored in elevation. Is there any way to make the fill doesn't look mirrored? Please see picture attached. Thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank render.

Hey guys, I am new to archicad and have just started using it this year for uni projects. I am trying to learn how to render but after searching a lot of different websites I have completed my rendering settings right according to these websites. How...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering In Archicad - Training Options?

Does anyone know of anyone who offers training in how to use the rendering package inside archicad (18/19/20)? In the Brisbane/Goldcoast region. Iv tried through graphisoft multiple time over the past 6 month, but it seems to be to hard for them it w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation views not displaying surface fills?

Hi Could anybody please help me with the following problem: All my surfaces show fine in the 2D & 3D windows. However, when I switch to Elevation view I only get the outline with no fills, the area that should be filled is shown as white. I have vect...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes