Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

profile rotation

I am putting some battens on a roof and have just realised that one can only rotate its profile if it the batten is a complex profile. WHY??? Surely a 70x45 batten does not need to be constructed as a complex profile. The option to rotate the profile...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the glass surface of lamp object

Hi all, in correlation with this topic: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=47429 i also wanted to change the glass surface of my lamp objects so that it will luminate in the cinerender rendering and i face the same problem, the glass...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Match camera view cone to iPhone camera

I thought sometime in the deep past I saw a post on how to match the view cone to a real camera for the view out a window. In this case I am trying to match it to an iPhone 5. On the internet I have found that the camera has a 4.28mm angle of view or...

Cinerender

I am trialling Cinerender for the first time. A simple internal view of a house and I have had the render generating for 2 hours. Is this normal? The photorendering setiings have been set to low quality, no shadows and sun is off. Sky setup is non, b...

sarahric by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BimX Global Illumination-Black materials

Has anyone run across this while running Global Illumination? (see attached pdf) The file is quite large, 1.7 gb teamworked. We have generated smaller areas of the model with great results. Just wondering is there is a size limit or something else th...

rgarand by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Reflections

Hello, We have problems with reflections in our materials in Archicad 18 in Cine Render by Maxon and don’t know how to properly control them. After running some tests we came to the following error - changes in brightness and blurriness only decide i...

rys1.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels