Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maddening Archicad

Is there some explanation why my demolition settings have ceased to work???? I've got an overide style for items to be demolished that shows both broken and red lines. neither of them work. Is there some subtle setting, buried elsewhere withing AC17 ...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printing in B&W

Hello. I have a question. I have a plan which I drew using multiple colour lines. I would like to print black and white, everything with one exception - the red lines. Is that possible? How? Thank you.

igreere by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

View Map and Layout Trace

I remember this issue but just can't remember how to get around with this... My view map is drawn at scale 1:10 and my layout is also brought in at it is, ie 1:10. But the trace of my layout seems a lot bigger than the view map. Can someone help?

Llian by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save as bimx

Hi all. I have a problem. Somebody can help me? Where is .bimx on save as window? I must do what for use bimx... I read all and just i cant start.. Thanks.

aozturk by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No BIM explorer in A17

there is no bim explorer in the drop down file box in educational archicad 17 so that i can export a BIMx file. Anyone with similar issue? How do i remedy this?

DerryP by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

import from archicad to artlantis

Hi, i have a problem importing the archicad 17 file to artlantis 4.1.. I export the archicad file as I usually did before with older versions of archicad..when it comes to open the artlantis file, it says "the file cannot be loaded", why does this ha...

zanazana by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting dimensions

Hello. I am trying to delete a level dimension, but all I can is select its text. I tried selecting it by using a marquee but that did not work either. Any ideas? Thank you.

igreere by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pens in Layouts

Ok.. What am I missing… Used to be that my drawings would display correctly (pen thk ) in the layout environment even though my layout itself needs a different pen set… Now, it seems, the layout pen set is being forced onto the drawings themselves… I...

Start a new conversation!