Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to schedule and show walls as fire walls

Hello, Im trying to figure out how I can create a fire wall with the wall tool, so that when it is shown in plan, it will have a fire wall line type associated with it. I know I could simply draw a line over the wall to represent the fire wall, and t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx--Global Illumination in EDU version

I was sad to learn that it's disabled in the EDU version. Just wanted to know, how different its it from the explore mode in ArchiCAD generated using the OpenGL engine? Is it really that realistic? Why is it not disabled in ArchiCAD 16 as I heard?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

modifying a dimension's automatic position

Hello. I noticed that, whenever a dimension is too small, its text jumps to the left. I am wondering whether it is possible to keep the text automatically in the middle of the line, irrespective of how long or short this is. Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zones & Renovation Status

So I've got a problem with the zone tool creating zones in a remodel project. I have a room with 4 walls, 3 of which are existing, one new. I've set the renovation status of each the walls to the proper settings based on that. The area created by the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Material textures to show in elevation?

Hello, I am trying to show material textures in elevation, and from looking at previous threads, it seems that rendering a elevation with a camera is the only option? I have tried to render an elevation with camera and changing the perspective to par...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can I copy dimensions?

Hello. I have two different files, containing almost the same geometry. I would like to copy the dimensions from one file to the other. Is it possible? Thank you.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Tool

Is there a way to adjust where the leader line intersects the text box of the Label Tool. Currently there are four options top, middle, bottom, or with a line below it. And in reality we need the upper intersection to occur at the center of the first...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels