Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Problems creating Zones

Hi, I am working on a file that was created using the standard office template. For some reason, I cannot create zones on this files. It is not a problem with the wall's connections as I have double checked this. When trying to create the zone, nothi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Dimension

Good Morning, 1. Does anyone know how to create a dimension line with the measured value above the dimension line, and custom text below the dimension line. I've attached an image. 2. Is there a way to remove the comma from the dimension using os x? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadow casting

Hi I'm a new user to Archicad and im have an issue with getting shadows to show when i put my model into perspective view in the openGL engine. I'm pretty sure the sun is actually showing as when I change the settings I can see a change in the ambian...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch Render

Hello, I usually render on Atlantis, but the archicad 18 seems good in rendering. Anyways I was trying the sketch engine, but it's not working for me. I just get a black screen. Other render types work fine. Does anyone know what the problem could be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The render in progress view.

Hi! I really enjoy the white model rendering for quickly checking my scene, and in that matter I really like the look of the "render in progress" view. It is in a darker blue and "night like" with some kind of lighting effect on some surfaces. Does a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels