Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Custom texture/image for cinerender engine

Hi, I'm trying to make a custom cinerender surface/texture.... Under surface settings when I create a new surface I assumed that if I set an image for a texture under internal rendering engine, and then pressed "cinerender to match from internal" it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accent wall texture

Hi there Archicad lovers, I am trying to create and place a stone stacked accent wall in my school project. So I am wondering if Archicad has some sort of "3D textures" I can apply to a wall where it actually shows the 3D details of the stones that a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

TV custom picture in screen

How to do this? it's been talked about. I looked up the threads....yet...neither the tutorial nor the threads will show me how to change the object TV image to a custom JPG? I've tried to select a JPG to "add" to the embedded library. Have tried to f...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx upload to Public Domain

If I upload a BIMx Hyper-model to Public Domain rather than Private Folder, can I ever delete it? Can I move it to the Private folder later on? As for Private BIMx files. You don't need to use the BIMx Transfer site. Save it to a folder, send that fi...

2014-07-18_17-49-12.png

Issue ID/Revision ID discrepancy

When creating a new Issue, no matter what value I choose as the Issue ID, this is never reflected in Revision ID, but instead the default 01 value is assigned. I then have to manually change the the Revision ID manually for each and every single Layo...

CineRender Roof Standing Seam

Have a couple of days to start learning the new CineRender so I'll probably have a few of these. I am trying to create a new Standing Seam Roof surface. When I look at it in the library it shows this nice standing seam in the middle of the rendering ...

Start a new conversation!

Labels