Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Pen Assignments / Line Weights

Hello there. I am a new user of ArchiCAD. I've been using AutoCAD ever since. I have quite figured out how the basics works here. BUT can somebody help me with creating the Line weights that when I plot it turns into the BLACK with different thicknes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plugin Archicad 16 export to Cinema4d 13

Hi guys the problem i have is as follows, i used to model in archicad 12 to then render in c4d, i had a marvelous plugin in ARCH 12 ac4d+ if i rember well, which was great in it´s worflow, since when opening the file in cd4 it automatically associate...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials

Hello, I'm brand new to ArchiCad and was using a basic autocad project prior to this and need some advice for applying materials. I get lost in the directions/videos b/c they are explained using tools/etc. I dont know yet. Can anyone describe how to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

C4d 14 and Archicad 16

I have a problem when i try to update a project from c4d and archicad ... in merge command will update only the new geometry but I lose all material mapping ... I think the plug in it's not upadte for last release of c4d !!!!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Measured Area Zone Tool

Hi, I am making adjustments to zones and the area isn't changing? Is there a trick to get it to automatically change on the zone stamp? when I look in the tool settings I can see the correct area but it doesn't show on the drawing. Assistance gratefu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[zones] Zone fills in sheet/plot

Hello again, sorry if this topic was mentioned before, but i wasn't able to find the solution on my own (even google didn't help at all) Is it possible to turn off zone fills in prepared for print sheet? As suggested somewhere, i have turned off disp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NCS Door Schedule and Frames 01

I've been having a problem with some projects with respect to the Door Schedule. When I finish a project, especially ones that have been modified extensively, I use the Element ID Manager to get a better sequence for door numbers. What I get is extra...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensional Problems

I still use ArchiCad 10 and love it. The problem is I cannot get the Dimensional Working Units I choose to hold. The dimensions revert back to sq. inches versus the sq. feet option I choose or sq. inches versus sq feet and fractional inches I want. C...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes