Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Traditional elevation with Artlantis

Hello! I would love to make amazing elevations of my project: textures, shadows, bitmap trees, cars and persons, so I supposed the best idea is to do it in Artlantis. How can I open an elevation in Artlantis saved from ArchiCAD? When I make an axonom...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad into photoshop

I have saved my plans as a PDF in archicad but when they are place in a photoshop page they appeared blurred. Is there a better file format to save them in? Thanks Deb

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pure Blonde

Render with Maxwell http://www.maxwellrender.com/mw2_in_action.php http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWEMf0GGVgQ&feature=player_embedded

question about view ports disappearing

hi all when i use alt+f7 to bring a drawing into a page - it goes ok until i update something, anything in the drawing and go back to the viewport then the drawing keeps disappearing and i have to use alt-f7 (bring it again) to the viewport in ac10 -...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt Marker

In 12 all of a sudden I have a corrupt marker that when I go to move just the marker head it freezes AC. All other markers ok. Of course I could delete the marker, but then I'd have to redraw my two D annotations to it all over. At first "spinning wh...

Corrupt Marker.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Import materials

Hi everyone. Have anyone idea how to import materials from one archiCAD file to another, with all its parameters??? I made some nice materials and now I would like to use them in another project. Is any possibility to import them from one file to ano...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Import/Export Layout Pages

Hi, can anyone please advise? I'd like not to recreate my title pages for each new project, but I can't find anywhere to save/import/export so that I can use them with a new/different project. Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Koh_I_Noor problem in AC13 64bit

Hi everyone, I have a problem when rendering with Sketch rendering (Koh_I_Noor in this case). When I set the view to Parallel Projections > Side view, everything was rendered perfectly. But for Perspective view, something odd happened. Objects that s...

Palawat by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window marker visibility on Multiple floors

Hello! I am using AC12 & for a particular project need to show markers of windows on all upper storeys on the ground floor Is there any way by which i can achieve this? Nevertheless I am going to simply write window tags of upper floors as text. But ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels