Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

preparing rendering for a photomotage

Hi, I have a question about rendering. Is there a way that I can import a background image of the site in ArchiCad, so I can set up correct perspective view of the building before I render it. Or if there is another way that it could be done I would ...

mitar01 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotting in 13

I have just up-graded to 13 from ver 9 (yep 9 !! ) and realize that the good old Plotmaker is no longer used. 1) Is there an equivalent system in 13 for creating plots? 2) when two differing scales are required on the same plot, ie. a 1:5 or 1:10 det...

Arrgee by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Masters Layouts can not be edited...

Hello, My masters layouts are frozen (AC12-2675). I checked: all layers unlocked, suspend groups. I can not select, edit, nor delete any information on any of the master layouts. When I create a new layout, I can only paste into it from another proje...

Best solution Architectural Renders

Hi everyone, I'd need some help in finding the best solution to create architectural renders. Example: 1) I thought in Archicad+3DsMax+V Ray. Could you give me your advice on this? Is it necessary to create the model in Archidad and then render with ...

beibbs by Newcomer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

text with columns

I am creating an Abbreviations list and it is quite long I am wondering if there is a quick way to simply place my abbreviations on a worksheet and then on the layout sheet place the worksheet and using the handles - resize the box and have the text ...

vango by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Net-texture

I'm new to archicad and want to hang a net over the fassade of a building so you can climb up. What would be the best option to create such a net? I tried it with the fassade-tool but there's no texture that fits and it looks quite bulky anyway... or...

Start a new conversation!