Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

HATCH SITUATION

I have an elevation cut through the topography, but I don't want the soil change to show on the elevation. I managed to turn it off for one of my elevation, but not the other (unfortunately, I forgot what I did). Does anyone know how to turn off the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Name this

Hi all Attached is an elevation I have done with a kick out at the mid floor. I not too sure what to call it. Is there a name/term for this detail or do I label it "kick out" Not that it probably matters too much, but I kinda curious now. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i add a title block?

hi, for some reason, in my layout, my drawings do not have title blocks. i made a new master layour and tried to find options to add a title block, but it was not an option anywhere. how do i add a titleblock on layout drawings or import my own? this...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorial hatching positioning

Is it possible to adjust the origin level of a vectorial hatch? I have created a basic custom fill (horizontal lines, 1200mm apart) and it is assigned to my external wall material. My building has a 900mm high concrete plinth starting from +0.000 but...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

materials texture placement

is there a way to place the texture in a certain point......the texture map ive got is exactly the size of the wall ive made and im trying to place it on there but it is coming up half half like its tiled......i just want the single image on the wall

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels