Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Best way to set US NCS for archicad 12

I am hoping that one of you AC Veterans out there can help me. The firm I am working for is trying to land a gov. job for the US Dept of VA and they req. strict usage of the US NCS. One can say that the CAD standard here can use a major upgrade as we...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

creating pdf files and printing HELP :S !!

hey i'am trying to print a pdf file and i managed to create it, but whenever i print the file some words that are already added by the program (writing archicad educational verion graphisoft) appear at the top right of the page, HOW can i remove them...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendring in Archicad 12

Hello all. I bet this is a easy fix, but i'm really no good as searching so i didn't find any good answers. I'm trying too render a house i've made in Archicad, the texture of the wall is a custom one which i added myself by going "Options->Element A...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering

Hello all. I bet this is a easy fix, but i'm really no good as searching so i didn't find any good answers. I'm trying too render a house i've made in Archicad, the texture of the wall is a custom one which i added myself by going "Options->Element A...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Waterfall wall

Hello everyone. I'm not 100% new too archicad, but i'm not a pro either. Currently i'm making a resturant/cafe, and behind the counter i got a wall which i would like too be a "waterfall wall". Any suggestions about how too make it look realistic and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Arrange interior elevations

I am trying to auto arrange interior elevations in AC12. I find that all my drawing ID's are set to 1 when I use the Auto arrange. This leaves me with the prospect of manually numbering the drawings on the layouts, which is obviously not useful. I al...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes