Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Importing PM v9 layouts into AC v11?

I'm just now getting into v11 on Mac OSX. I've got a lot of layout templates in Plotmaker 9. It looks like cutting/pasting isn't going to recreate them in ArchiCAD 11. I can't save modules out of the old Plotmaker. Do I need to recreate these hand? H...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wall intersection troubleshooting

i have a number of wall intersections that are not intersecting. i have done the following: checked to ensure the wall reference lines are on the same side wall heights (some walls vary in height but not many) adjusted the tolerance levels any though...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Photoshop Templates?

Hi there, Im currently producing renders on artlantis and inserting them into photographs, and the end product is often quite convincing, yet i feel there is something missing from the images that could vastly improve them. After looking at various p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 11 slow rendering

hi everybody!!! I am new to this forum, I am happy to find out that finally I can talk with some one about my archicad problem... here it is: as soon I got the ARCHICAD 11, I have noticed that the rendering in archicad 11 is very slow then in archica...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LigthWorks and transparencies

I have a problem with the Lightworks rendering engine. When I have two windows one in front of the other one and I want to see thru both, the window in the back appears solid. If I render the same frame using Internal Engine it works fine. Is it a bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

QUICKTIME

How do you slow the movement between cameras when making a walk-thru in ArchiCad? My walk-thru looks like I am racing the clock to get along the path, running as fast as I can if you will; when what I really want is a leisurely Sunday walk on a hot a...

QUICKTIME VR WONT LOAD

the quicktime VR option isnt loaded in my creative imagine menu. i checked the add on manager and it says it loaded and there is a check by it. is there another way to load it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 11 PLOT SETUP FOR HP DESIGNJET 600

Hi, I've followed all the instructions in this link: http://www.archicadwiki.com/Plotting_in_ArchiCAD11_on_Macintosh?highlight=%28plot%29 Our plotter works fine with Archicad 10, but will just not work with 11. Has anyone else had this experience? Do...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels Disapearing

Hi - I have an issue similar to one someone else had but I have all of the current updates. I'm placing an independent label I'm using the label window marker 10 and then changing the shape to a hexagon. I have the ID off and I'm using the Detail Ide...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted layers when converting to DWG

I am working with AC11 and when I save as a DWG AC creates two layers one for viewports (Nonplottable) and one for the master layout items (drawing_1_0). I cant find anything in the dwg translator settings that would allow me to change these to a dif...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes