Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

how to measure sections in archicad ?

Hey every body. There is something i want to do in archicad that i don't find. I want to place som measuring in my section drawing. Here is an example that looks like what i want to do in archicad. I hope you understand what i mean I would be really ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sheet Index

I am trying to work out how to link a revision number to the Sheet Index so that it automatically updates when a new revision is made. • How do I create a linked revision number? • Where is this revision number edited? • How do I link this revision n...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior elevations problem

I have just opened an old V13 project in V14 and found that interior elevations I had that had a vertical limit set with the bottom level above the project zero (ie a bathroom on a higher split level that does not have its own story level) have disea...

Arcadia Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions superscript

Just upgraded to AC14 and I see that the dimensions input method has changed. Before it was possible to add a "m" super script in the custom dimensions dialoge box, now I dont see a way to do it. Is it still possible? Is there way to add the "m" supe...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

layouts disappearing when updating aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh

Hi Folks My layouts are disappearing when it updates. I've tried changing the anchor points as suggested in another post. I've stretched the frame a million miles and there is nothing there. Its only happening with some of my layouts the others are f...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Borderline in Masterlayout

I made my first master layout, with border wich I want in 0,8mm thickness, but I cant find were can I change it. So right now my borders are in 0,13 mm... I know about this colours palate in line settings, but I don't want any colour, i want my perso...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker - Lest We Forget

For those of you who miss Plotmaker as much as I do, a desktop wallpaper in her memory:http://blog.cadimageworld.com/2010/08/plotmaker-lest-we-forget/Direct Links:1920x12001680x10501280x1024If anyone can give me more accurate dates 'twould be much ap...