Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AC23 - Beam Segment: Axis Offset

Hi All, I am seeking some feedback on whether it is possible to offset beam segments to the parent axis. e.g. The final segment of a beam would be aligned with the edge of the adjacent segment but be 1/2 the width (a crude L shape if you will). I can...

Major Railing Bug - Please Confirm

Spent the entire morning trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, only to find that this seems to be a pretty major bug in the railing tool. Issue: Associative railings using panels and inner posts do not respect the "left offset from previous po...

Stair Headroom Graphics

Is there a way to change the 3D and 2D representation of the Headroom Clearance option in AC23? In section I would like to show a dashed line but no fill. For 3D I would like to change the orange to a light semi-transparent blue. Thomas Palmer Archit...

I CANT MOVE OBJECTS MORE THAN 0,25 cm

hello everyone, i am in the middle of a school project and i am pretty desperate. i didn’t have this problem from the start it just kinda appeared, maybe i miss clicked something as i am very new to the program. every time i try and move an element (...

Wall displaying below cut with solid elements operation

I don't typically use a roof to cut walls below it.. but, typically to cut the wall above the roof. I am now finding out (AC20) that unlike a cut wall not displaying above the SEO cutting plane/roof, it does display below the roof. Is there any simpl...

Windows out of the wall

Dear All, I encountered several problems with Windows, one of them is that windows, whatever you do, is out of the wall in 3D. In 2D view, representation is okay, while in 3D view it is completely unrelated. Do you guys know, how to solve it? Best, K...

Is an automatic scale bar possible on layouts?

Hello, I have been searching past threads for any topics relating to a scale bar that updates according to the scale of the drawing that has been placed on the layout. I have had no luck in finding a working solution. Does anybody know whether this i...

Graphisoft door with 2 transoms

I have a door design as shown below, that I am trying to achieve with the out-of-the-box Graphisoft door library parts. I know 3rd party options are available (e.g. Cadimage), and I can also script my own...but that's not what I'm after. I figured th...

Bruce by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim Object website

Am unable to login on the Bimobject component website. Have changed my graphisoft ID password as required but still won't let me log on. The graphisoft ID is signed in on Archicad program, but bimobject website is frustrating me. Anybody else have th...