Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Group Hotlink Module

Hi, Anyone knows how can I group Modules? I'am working with 3 different modules and I can't group these. Thank you.

Rectangular openings in curved walls

Hi, first time poster here! I'm having a situation where: 1. I have 1 composite load bearing wall on which I added a rectangular opening 2. I added a curtain wall 3. I added an additional interior non load bearing wall with an additional rectangular ...

Assign random materials to Archicad model

In an Archicad 24 model with a pattern of 3D bricks I want to assign 4 materials spread randomly over the bricks (about 500 bricks, modeled with the wall tool). Is there a way in Grasshopper to connect (import) a complete AC 3D model and just assign ...

Opening Tool - issues at wall outside corner

I have 2" stucco walls that I'm trying to use the opening tool to wrap a 1" reveal around the corner in the stucco. I'm having issues where the openings do not cut out all of the wall. No matter how I set the wall reference line or opening settings t...

Brick bonding on Archicad

is there a way to do a brick bonding plan on archicad? when i need to use structural wall on my projects i always do it manually, but i would like to know if there is a way to do it faster with parameters or something. i already searched for this top...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photorendering setting toolbar

Hey....for some reason photorendering settings dialogue box won't show up. Was working fine until yesterday. For some reason.....no show. Have minimized AC, thinking it might be behind the window....no go. Have rebooted thinking it's the video card m...

Floating stairs in AC24

Despite 127 pages of documentation, there are no floating stairs. Is that right? If so, what an omission! Or is there a way around? I can use the Cadimage Polystair tool but don't want to in this instance. Please confirm and/or advise.

KeesW by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes