Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hidden Roof Line on plan

Hello to the GS legends out there! This is junior who has a query on why roofline plotting suddenly looks convoluted. Is there a parameter that is getting in the way that covers the gable line on the big roof? Please see attached screenshot. I have o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Archicad file doesn't load correctly in v.22

Hey, We've recieved our case for this semester. It's an "old" model created by a teacher, but when loaded into ARCHICAD 22 (student version) it seems to be missing walls and floors. The teachers have no clue why, can anyone help? U can get the model ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Door problem

Hello everyone! Can you please tell me why I cannot change the material of the leaf of all my doors? I select glass and I see wood. To all the doors. And I cannot find the material of the case. Vivi

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Line Thinkness

Hi everyone An original file in DXF has been imported in archicad and cleaned. Saved as PLN in Archicad 21. There is no way to activate line thickness on the screen (printing is fine). If I open a new worksheet and draw a line I will see the correct ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make morphs into solid form on floor plan

Hi, Can someone help? Much appreciate. I build a sketchy model from SketchUp and merge it into ArchiCAD, then change the model into morphs. Now I want to show the floor plan of it from the top but rather show it in solid form, it seems like a bunch o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Module: Change Story

Hi all, Is there a way to change the linked story of a hotlink other than cutting and pasting it? Ling.

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels