Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reno status in details

Occasionally when I take a detail off another drawing (in this case off a section) some of the elements in the detail go a little wonky, almost like they're on a demo filter. But all the elements are on the New Construction filter. Any ideas? Won't l...

Stretchy text box in label

I've made a label that provides a different text output depending on the scale of the plan. But I can't figure out how to make it so that the text box of the label can be manually stretched so the words wrap if the text is too big for the location. A...

Resolved! Label with object parameter value in 21 vs 19?

Hi, In AC19 I created a label that reads an object parameter that I connected through a custom IFC-property crated in the IFC Schema. In 21 I can't seem to get the property to a label. The schema is in the translator and when I create the custom Pset...

Annoying stair problem

Hello guys. I have a problem with this new stair tool...how can I build here a stair with four 45 degree steps instead of those two landings. I've been trying for almost an half an hour and tried several options...I started the stair with the first o...

bonevs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Object assigned to Zone

I would like to know how to assign an object or an element a zone. I have overlapping zones in a single storey. If I place an element in a location where there is an overlapping zone, it will assign to one of the zone. If it's the wrong zone then I c...

sarahric by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CURTAIN WALL CUSTOM ALIGNING ISSUES

Is there any fix. I already tried to aligning the curtain wall by editing the grid scheme but the points just won't stay. It needs to be just like the images below. Thanks

Richard by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Curve Resolution & Accuracy Issues

Hello. I'm a beginner in Archicad. Is there any fix for this issue? Somehow it seems that there is an uneven segmentation of this slab and wall. How can it be fixed so it gets even? It also seems that this segmentation is affecting the section accura...

Richard by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion