Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall Niche Enclosure/Return/

Evening All, Designing a project with 800mm thick Rammed Earth Walls, I need to show 'Enclosures'/Reveals/Returns on the edges of windows, door & niches. I have windows and door working correctly, however is doesn't seem possible to do this with a wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Back-saving Library Objects

Hi all, I'm new to ArchiCAD and, therefore, to this forum. I hope somebody knows the solution for my topic, in case there is one. I modeled part of my library in ArchiCAD 22, which I need to access from ArchicCAD 21 now. Is it possible to back-save l...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Eco designer Star disappearance!

I have just opened a AC21 model to carry out an energy review to discover that I no longer have an eco designer tab. The dongle is up to date and carries a perpetual licence.When I look at the Energy Evaluator tab from Design drop down the only thing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMCloud Basic library management

Where could we find more information about library management in BIMcloud Basic? I am in the process of upgrading our BIMServer to BIMcloud, moving all projects is tedious and not very smart and right now I would say it's not working. I have tried to...

Fix bug report when starting archicad

Hello I am a beginner with ARCHICAD and have encountered bug report. So how to fix bug report when starting archicad? May the seniors only help. Thanks very much

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Segmented Closed Curtain Wall Advice Wanted

Until AC22 arrived, I've built curtain wall segments a=s straight pieces and then connected them by creating "Common Frames". A closed polygonal curtain wall facade seems much easier in 22. with the new graphic interface for scheme settings, but how ...

Curtain wall 3d

Hello, does anyone know how to change description of a curtain wall - panel (in my case "Length (min 530)" in 3d - i dont want it to be seen on the panel. pictures are attached..i tried changing the settings 3d Representation to OFF but then the enti...

Outline of protruding window frames in 2D

Hello, I am having trouble getting outlines to appear in my protruding window frames. In 3D it looks fine. The design intent is that the window frames protrude around 100mm past the outside face of wall to create a "window box" In 2D, the outer outli...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Favorite Palette

I don't seem to be able to reduce the width of the palette without losing the names. This is the smallest width. Can anyone help?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels