Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

walls intersecting

Hello. I have several types of walls, as shown below, and I have trouble intersecting them properly. In picture 1, for instance, the walls overlapping the ones with insulation belong to an inferior intersection group (1 versus 2) and have a building ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2d Object No Rotation

I would like this 2D symbol to look the exact same regardless of how it is rotated or mirrored . I'm not sure exactly where to put the rot2 -symb_rotangle command. iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) Sierra Version 10.12.6 ArchiCAD 5021

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create walls with lower half rick veneer?

I have a house with full height brick veneer and walls where the brick extends up only 36" with a stone cap and the rest of the wall has siding above. Then I have a window that cuts into both the brick and the siding. What is a good way to create and...

How to model a curving banquette with button recesses

Greetings, I have to model the attached image and believe I can use the Mesh Tool to create the buttoned surface, then convert to a Morph, then rotate. I am uncertain how to take that surface now vertical and curve it 90 degrees. Thanks for any insig...

Resolved! What is the recommended way to create footings?

Creating a house with 8"x16" concrete continuous footing under a concrete wall. What is the best way? Slabs? Beams? Or is there another way to create them with the walls? That way will need to work in stepped footings too. Any how-to links could be h...

hammer tool

Sometimes I'm able to select multiple items, click on the hammer tool and be able to change its layer and pen set properties, sometimes I'm not able to change it. What could be the problem?

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sampling a 3D point in AC

I noticed an issue with placing AC points into GH. The point node parameter allows you to select a 3d point in AC and show it in GH, but this occurs in two ways: 1) You select a point in AC on an already existing hotspot of some element in AC. In thi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to create overlaps stair

Does anyone have an idea how to create overlaps stair. The rise is 6 m. The stair is in tree stairways. 1 stairway with 12 steps, 2 - 3 stairways with 11 steps. I created two stairways but the last landing must overlap the lower stairway. There the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels