Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any old hands in UK-London willing to show me the ropes

Hello all, I am a mature student from the UK and I am trying to learn Archicad. I have been studying and going through the tutorials but am struggling to be honest. I read from this forum that there are many tricks that could help me get familiar wit...

Materials / Surfaces

How to change vectorial hatching under surfaces. By default it will show certain hatches, If we want other than that how to change it.

Roopa A by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Object facing elevation camera

Hi, I have a 2D symbol that I need to be able to show in elevation. The issue is I always need it to face towards the camera. Is this possible for elevation? I have an object which does it with normal 3D views but not with elevations. Any help would ...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Line on fixed glass

Hello, Is there a way to have the cross line on a fixed window to show that the window is fixed (in elevation)? Just like the line with tilt and turn. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph Tool

I have only used the morph in a very limited way; now I want to use it for schematic design. A Google search yields all sorts of instruction videos showing various capabilities of the tool - but they all cover just bits and pieces. What I have not be...

Image Fill Help Required Please!

Hello, I am having some issues with my image fill poly2_b{5}'s. In the image, the picture on the left shows an example of how every preview of the object looks. The image on the right shows how the object is intended to look including the image fill....

Image Fill.jpg
JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

View composite materials in 3D window

Hi. I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to view the separate composite materials in the 3D window please. I've seen other examples where it is done, but all my composite walls are shown as different shades of grey. I have checked ...

screenshot.jpg
DaniMa by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Uppercase

Hey guys, Is there a tool that can convert lower case text into uppercase like how there is one in MS word. Cheers.

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels