Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC21 problem with the Find and Select palette

If you select a Wall and apply it's settings in this case it's Composite Wall type to the Find and Select palette and then click the Select Elements button it finds all of that particular type of wall. Now 1 Deselect all the walls 2 In the Find and S...

Trying to use glob_modpar_name and glob_scale together

What I need is for a value to update when the scale of the object is changed. if (override_size = 0) then LOCK "symbol_width" symbol_width = 0.07 symbol_width_2 = symbol_width*glob_scale LOCK "symbol_width_2" endif The symbol_width_2 = symbol_width*g...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinks Index

Dear all, I have a "hot links" question. This is the situation: I have approximately 200 Hotlinks in my AC Data and I have extracted Room numbers and descriptions. I would like to have a matrix including a Room list and the Hotlink source. Is this po...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daylight Analysis

Hi With a focus on PHPP Passive House (PHI Passivhaus) design, I am interested in design for daylighting. As you know there is a clear relationship between cost of glazing ($/sqm), annual solar heat balance, sky brightness and window design and inter...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Generated Mesh ridges make incorrect topo

The ArchiCAD algorithm to generate meshes is incorrect, and does not work in accordance with the documentation in the user guide. This gives incorrect "dead flat" spots in the terrain instead of correct ridges and valleys. Ridges are generated that c...

Migrating a modified gdl in an existing drawing

Hello : I've just posted this. However, it appears I've sent the message to myself ! So here it is again, this time on the forum with luck. Given : gdl.1 and drawing.1 containing multiple instances of gdl.1, many with different parameters. I want to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair arrow

Is there a way of amending the stair view settings so that the stair arrow shows up on the Ground Floor and Down on the first floor?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide parameter using code?

Hello, Is there a way to script code to be able to hide parameters at all? Not as in disappear completely but just put the little X next to the parameter? Thanks.

hidden variable example.jpg
JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Aligning walls on different plane

I'm a newbie in ArchiCad coming from modelling in microstation and sketchup. Currently I'm trying to model a roof that has a 'fold', changing angle along a diagonal line. I've started off with 2 single plane roof but the tile finish does not seem to ...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels