Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lag issue when trace is on....

My laptop gets very laggy when I am working on one floor and I have the trace tool turned on for a floor above or below. I have an I7 processor with 12 gig ram and Nvidia geforce GTX card It seems to improve when I turn off the Renovation Tool pallet...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 Beta Registration Starts

Dear Talkers, GRAPHISOFT is looking for people who would like to participate in the beta test of the upcoming ARCHICAD version, with a similar public application process than last year. Registration starts today, if you are interested, please visit t...

Make Archicad recognize all intersections in 2d element

Hi: I have a floor plan created in autocad where everything is exploded into lines. SO I thought it would be a good idea to create a 2d library element in order to deal with all those lines and have a smaller file size and less slowdowns. The problem...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

View of Reference Lines only. Is it possible?

Hi. I would like to setup a set of Views aiming to help the setting-out in constructions fields of reference meassurements. Is it possible? In Graphic Overrides I am not able to override Reference Lines Type.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

U-shaped Stairs with diagonal steps in rests

The attachment shows 3 stairs applied to compose one U-shaped stair. The reason why I can not use the U-shaped provided Stair is that I can not split the resting corners into to have diagonal steps. So I have created 2 normal stairs plus 1 circula st...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Offet edge" option not showing in 2d flyout menu

Hi, im learning archicad and watching tutorials which shows a feature that i cant find in archicad, the offset edge, when working with two walls to move one wall while staying connected to the other, Tutorial My archicad: Im doing exactly the same th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto wrap wall end

Hello everyone, I was about to make a wish, but I decided to ask fisrt just in case there is something I don't know about this. So my question is, Is there a way to make the wall to auto wrap the exterior face when you draw it and is not connected wi...

• 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Graphic Override problem

I just downloaded and installed the 5011 update to AC20, mostly in response to "215625 MODEL: "Show on Renovation Filter" couldn't be added as a graphic override criteria." I'm thinking, great, they got this fixed so now I CAN add the renovation filt...

prefabricated wall components

I want to create a series of library part that consists of a section of wall with a window and/or doors in the wall. The wall will have a complex profile and I want the wall to retain the properties of a wall, and the window to retain the properties ...

ARCHICAD 19 8000 & 20 5011 Update Previews available

Dear All, As of Today, a Preview version of the next ARCHICAD, BIM Server & BIMcloud 20 Updates are available on our Download sites. The packages are already tested with the AUS, INT, UKI and USA language versions of ARCHICAD, BIM Server and BIMcloud...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels