Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 19 likes

AC 19 - curved wall bug - can't edit/move the end node

When editing a curved wall, the little "move node" icon is missing from the pet palette menu - once you click on the end point. It was there in the previous versions when you could normally edit the wall. It only gives me the drag option. Searched th...

mIRage66 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Degenrated complex profiles

I use complex profiles a great deal, mostly with excellent success, but every now and then I hit upon a problem with degeneration. However when I check the profile there is nothing obviously wrong. What I do notice is that when the profile is saved, ...

IFC scheme

Is it possible to add a Predefined parameter in IFC scheme with values which you can aplly to all object's type and another project?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

double sash window with a slightly curved top

Hi, i am using ArchiCad 17 and i am trying to set a arch top window with a lower curve, so that it is not half round. It should be double sash window with a slightly curved top. There is a three-centered arch top window, but it is with fixed glass. T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shell in ArchiCAD

Does anyone have any thoughts on the best way (elements or GDL) to construct a fluted shell for use in a traditional corner cabinet. Something along the lines of the attached image.

Erich by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

GRAPHISOFT Launched GDL Center

Dear All, Last week we started our brand new GDL knowledge base, the GDL Center. The goal of this site is to have all of GRAPHISOFT’s GDL related contents in one place: official documents, learning materials and tips & tricks. We are also starting a ...

Door will not display open in 2D and Closed in 3D

What would cause this ? I have some doors that will not display closed in 3D and open in 2D. Notice in the picture that the 3D setting for door opening is 0 deg. but is shows open the same as the 2D setting. ?? The 3D setting for this can not be edit...

2015-09-18_18-49-39.png

Nick C and Kevin from GS North America Support - thank you

Nick called me back this morning. he resolved an issue in 2 minutes flat....no lie. I certainly hope GS is paying this boy well. Kevin was very responsive in following up on my issues. He took the time to help me out with a link upload and followed t...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying and editing project notes with Cyrillic

Hi, I would very much like to save, or at least properly copy my project notes in a txt. I am using Cyrillic, everything else works fine, but this. Everytime I try to copy my project notes I get unreadable characters. Even directly printing from them...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes