Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Labels for MEP elements

Why there is no label that properly displays MEP elements? Im trying to label a cable tray, and I'm using the "Generic Label 24", but I have a couple of problems: - Dimensions do not show correctly, for some reason instead of the trays' dimensions I ...

Wall Label - Text Orientation

Hello everyone, I am trying to manage wall labels in ArchiCAD 24 (US version, running on macOS Big Sur). Please see the attached image: - Label #1 - this is a "NCS Wall Label 24". It looks almost perfect, except that the square must be rotated 45 deg...

romanb by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! pen thickness problem

Hello, idk if it´s the right room for that type of question ... I am newbie with archicad so that´s maybe why this kind of problem. I have recently upgrade from 23 to 24 and i noticed that if I use any kind of line/pen i couldn´t use thickness... 0,1...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Split Level

Hey Guys! How do you deal with split-levels? Maybe this is an important wish for AC25?! Like you can do in Revit.

philigi by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Decals and Graphitti

I know that I can drape a material on an object - like wallpaper And hang a picture that has a png file attached My questions is how to apply a decal or graffiti I need to place graphics on the walls that are decals or signage panted on the wall AND ...

Demolition in phases

1 - I have a building on which the demolition is done in phases. 2 - I need to work in a single file because CA on phase I is happening while design of phase II and schematics of phase III take place and modification in phase I will impact the other ...

cmorel by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels