Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Completed with errors

Hi All I am having problems loading projects to BIMx, all the models I am loading have already loaded once and now when up loading a revision I get the following message Completed with errors and the model does not show up in BIMx. I am using the upd...

Gaz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Schedule Cells

This is a reoccurring issue that has become more consistent. I am editing the cells of an interactive schedule, but when I switch over to the floor plan and come back to the schedule any data I enter in does not stay/disappears as soon as I click a d...

bperez by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Door Window Number - Element ID Manager

Hi all, I've heard that the order that doors/windows are selected will be re-numbered in that order using the Element ID manager. However that hasn't been the case. I'm still not getting the desired result. Window numbers are still are still out of w...

Zone values opaque;

Hello, Is there a way to make calculated values od zones opaque. It would be helpful when there is fill behind zone tag. Arhicad screenschot : Example :

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevation edit placement?

Hi i've placed a couple of interior elevations using the staggered geometry method, now it seems i cant edit them , like if i want to extend one IE, i am only allowed to offset front and back. Do i have to delete everything and redo them using the si...

Dot-dash not shown

After using AC for over 20 years some sinple things still bug me. I need to draw a dot-dash line (to show a fixing) and set it on the Info Box (see attached). I draw it and get.....a continuous line. Is there yet another setting, somewhere, that need...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edge visibility for composites in plan view

I am having a problem with edges of adjoining composites remaining visible in plan view (outer skins of said composites being identical). It works fine (meaning edges will clean up and disappear) in elevation view, but not in plan view. E.g. a wall t...

Jiri by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stair Floor Plan Display from a module (v.22)

Is there anyone who has experience with stair tool in version 22 and module files? I'm working on a larger project that is divided into several files for different buildings and in one of such module files, I have a stair that displays differently in...

mbl by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!