Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

profile display in plan

Is there any way to display a custom wall profile in plan view with the line type/color settings that are determined by the fill elements that create the profile. It seems like the only way to control plan view is through overhead/projected with over...

Resolved! How to change Door Front View in "Door Schedule"

Hello Friends, In my Door Schedule, I have added "3D Front View" to represent the door front view. Which gave me a very detailed & colorful view of that Door. But I just need the simple outline of that door. Not this detail. Just like our AutoCAD doo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to hide/change Interior Elevation

i need to hide the interior elevation line . This lines are really necessary to fix the cuing edge (section) But when In plan it creates confusion. I just need the central symbol in my plan thus my craftsman can identify the view point. but other lin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Publisher PDF Security

Hello We have only recently discovered that using Publisher to create a PDF file is somehow protected by a password. Please see the attachment for the PDF Options we are using (or not using). Certain contractors that receive our PDF attempt to use th...

joelsdg by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Sconces for Interior Renders

It's been years since I've last posted here. Two kids later , I hope to be more active again in the forums. Thought I'd post a wall sconce I've been working on, trying a frosted glass look (not happy with it yet) and a fabric shade.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Construction Documentation (Australia)

Hi Everyone, I've recently purchased an Archicad licence from Central Innovation in Australia. I'm currently setting my template up and have a question in regards to setting up automatic tables or tables with formulas. At my previous employer, the co...

Anfz by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels