Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Document in BIMx

Dear All, I've been asked by a client to include the building's Operation and Maintenance Manual (a word document or pdf) in to the BIMx file. I can only see a way of importing a pdf sheet at a time and wondered if there was an quicker and easier way...

Fez1974 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Elevation as white model: possible?

Is it possible to render proper elevations with the white model feature? I have tried to place a camera perpendicular but there is always a certain perspective. What I am after is a rendering (white model) of the elevation: what can I do? Can't do it...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A bug or a feature

Đánh giá sản phẩm dọn dẹp thông minh Ecovacs DD35 Suốt từ khi ra mắt cho tới nay, Ecovacs DD35 là sản phẩm mang về doanh thu đáng kể cho thương hiệu Ecovacs. Với thiết kế đẹp mắt và những tính năng hơn hẳn những đối thủ cùng phân khúc, Ecovacs DD35 đ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change in Floor Elevation Label?

Hi, Any suggestions on how to create a custom Label with Auto-Text for indicating a change in floor elevation? from slab to slab or ramp landing to floor? I've attached an image from an autocad example below

leones by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinks and revisions

Hello Not sure this is in the right place, but I have a hotlink and that link is showing its current revisions in the template of the new project. Is there a way to control this, or will I have to duplicatee the hotlink, delete all that I don't need ...

Foti by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing PDF's in single file

I am looking for the option that prints all of my layouts as a single PDF file, instead of separate files for each layout. I know it is there and I've used it a lot. However, now that I am specifically looking for it, I can't find it. Can someone ste...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!