Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Objects locked

Namaste, I received a file to do some construction documentation, some of the objects are locked and not able to make any changes to it, I relinked the hot link modules and even deleted them to see if that will have any impact, but none, am I missing...

Epic Games buys Twinmotion!!!

Epic Games, the developer of unreal engine, has acquired Twinmotion from Abvent….the very interest thing is that the actual version…..2019v2, with some little modification, will be free to download until Nov 2019, and free of use forever !! here the ...

Resolved! Parallel Projection - Top View Skewed

We tend to use the parallel projection top view for shadow mapping of a proposed project, it's not often that we need to do it but when we do I go into axonometric view then click the top view button in the 3d projection settings window. It has been ...

BIMx Viewer Plan View

Hello, I am using a BIMx file in Graphisoft BIMx Viewer of a home and the site site/property and was wondering if there is a way to use it to show a direct plan view looking down from above. Thus far I have just been able to fly up and look down and ...

stsmith6 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with image fills when printing

I try to avoid image fills as much as I can because they cause me nothing but trouble when printing, but this time I can not avoid them and I need some advice on what is the best way to manage them. We have a project with relatively long facade and f...

mbl by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked markers inconsistency !?

3 of our power users have the same experience regarding linked markers (detail, section, elevation, interior elevation) in our exported pdf. It's working ...sometimes...most often not and we can't figure out the reason. Detail markers seem very stabl...