Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Construction Documentation (Australia)

Hi Everyone, I've recently purchased an Archicad licence from Central Innovation in Australia. I'm currently setting my template up and have a question in regards to setting up automatic tables or tables with formulas. At my previous employer, the co...

Anfz by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

slow rendering on iMac

Hi I will be glad if you help solve the problem. I've bought iMac (27", Retina 5K, fusion drive 1 tb), all its parameters are suitable for AC23, but rendering for some reason is too slow. Do you know the probable reasons?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile- materials and fills

Have created a foundation profile with different materials. Those materials have fills associated with them that I would like to display correctly in elevations & sections. However it appears that the fills are associated with the point of origin of ...

SEO Interfering with Graphic Override?

I am attempting to simplify some smaller scale sections by just showing all the cut structure with a simple poche. Unfortunately when I attempt to do this some elements that are acting as operators lose some linework. I can't seem to get to the botto...

Start a new conversation!

Labels