Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Vector Graphics

Hi All, I know that Archicad is essentially a vector graphics program. However, I would like native graphics sufficient for diagrams for things such as early concepts and life safety plans (see attached image from the web). Does anyone have a native ...

shueda by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Views from One Section

I am trying to take two views from one section - Two Scales. I have drawn information over it, but I don't want to draw it twice. A1 - 3/4" = 1'0" A2 - 1 1/2" = 1'-0" I reference the section from the plan - 1/A2.0. When I try to link the enlarged sec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Walk through objects like doors

Is there a setting for objects or other archicad elements to allow walk in BIMX through them like it happens with doors? Classifications for example seams doesn't work. For example if I put picture images objects like plants using walls.

Resolved! Colors

Most of the time colors in the layout show different colors from the ones that I choose when make a drawing (example if I make a slab or doors with color red, sometims in the layout they show different). And even the thickness is different. It is lik...

Eman by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone overlap?

Why is this overlap occuring? the two zones just touch on the side. Their boundaries do not overlap. but this darker grey area appears Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Schedule - Annotation of Preview

Hi All, Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, I could not find a topic. I have a Automatic Schedule with Window elements. I have the 3D Front view as my Field / Elevation and I've added my dimensions. Now for our elevations/schedules we would o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels