Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

change of panels' (curtain walls) ID

Hello, does anybody know how can I change automatically the ID of the panels in a curtain wall (as we can do it with ID manager), so. as that every panel of the curtain wall could have a single ID? The reason is that I would like to make a schedule w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

this document is missing

trying to upload a BIMx hypermodel today as I have hundreds of times. getting the message "this document is missing" in both he ipad app and the model transfer site. any clues greatly appreciated

Doors not visible in plan view

After creating a wall more or less midway between stories I can see the wall but not the door I placed in it. It shows up in 3D but not plan view. I've checked and rechecked my settings and can't see anything amiss. Thank you for help.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SAVE OR PUBLISH BIMx IN MARQUEE

Newly updated to AC22 from AC18. Running AC22 on iMac High Sierra. View map seems to allow trimming the BIMx model area to only include the "marquee" area, however when I go to "view settings" for the BIMx view on the view map and click "trim element...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong wall lengths

Hello, Archicad users. I have a problem when checking out the length of a wall. In the schedules get the same result whether I check in the Length of Refference Line, Length of the wall (at the center, inside and out). However, they are all wrong. Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with textures....Archicad to 3ds max

This post would probably do better over on the 3DS or VRay forums... Anyway, have you properly constructed your materials for VRay? Have you checked your texture scaling and mapping type? An image of what you are getting would be a million words. Lin...

Start a new conversation!

Labels