Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 22 Trace not aligning stories

Hello, I am a new user of Archicad, coming from Revit and really enjoy it so far. However, I am having a problem with the Trace feature. In learning to use the program I created a simple box for the first floor walls. I click on the second floor, use...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Fly Through rendering EXTREMELY slow

Hello All, I am new to Archicad and I am trying to put together a fly through. I have had my rendering running for 360 hours and it is still not finished. Here is some info on my rendering.....It is on frame 293 of 382 in pass 12 of 13, I am running ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Door glass showing as white

Hello, I am just doing some basic sketch renders and noticing some of my doors with glass are showing completely as white. Ive not had this issue before, I am using renovation filters maybe this is the cause? Only areas where I have had an existing w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and window marker geometry

Hi, I have the same problem as many here. But the solution was not satisfying for my case. My office wants to keep the same door and window markers, which they had while drawing in AutoCAD. See the attached picture. So I need in this rounded geometry...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx any plans for integrations ?

I was trying to convince myself to BIMx for the 684th time(I even paid for it when it was Virtual Building Explorer). The concept is great and It has huge potential but... But there are 3 different version with different functionalities and capabilit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Send Teamwork message to self

Hi It used to be possible to send messages to yourself from the app to ARCHICAD Now I only see the option to do this from ARCHICAD to the app This is devastating to any workflow where you need to communicate changes to not just the team but yourself....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invisible walls in layout (AC22)

Hi! I can't see walls in a layout view. I pin the drawing of a plan to my layout and there are no visible walls. I think I have tried everything (which obviously is not true ) and found no solution. Any help? Piotr T

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!