Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Label tool

Hi All, I made a custom object and I would like to use the label tool to label this object but I want the label to display a custom text field parameter I have inside the object. Is there any way to do this? I know I can make a schedule looking at th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac <-> Windows font exchange problem

I have been experiencing font exchange problems when opening files between Mac/Windows computers. I was able to solve this issue on my iMac using the XReadCfg.txt. Now I need to work remotely so I moved my license to my MacBook Pro. I installed the f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

External corner sliding doors

I'm trying to create something like the attached - perpendicular sliding doors meeting at the corner to reveal a corner opening. Any thoughts on how I would model that? I don't have CAD image but I have a library part called "AUS_WinDoorBuilder"

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

bimx graphic overrides

Is there a way to publish a 3d view to bimx with graphic overrides? Or is there any way for Bimx to retain a desired 3d style? For instance, I am trying to publish a 3d view with the 3d styles "white model with shadows," however, bimx ignores this an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

fill in color

I usually do the fill in layout space so the color show up - for presentation purpose, and they plot just fine. Wall lines black, fills in color as I want it. However, this time I want to do the fill in model space so I can show the square footage, h...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Changing between log-ins

Hello. We have a serious issue with text being completely inconsistent in both model views and layouts. Annotations in the model aren't too critical but they are bothersome because they are completely unpredictable. I will give an example of both. If...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Small patches of white dots in render

Hi, I am doing some rendering and have been noticing these little patches of white dots. Im assuming they have something to do with lighting but Im not sure why this is occuring. I am basically using "Indoor Lamps Only Medium (Physical)" with tiny ch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels