Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC20 overide in detail

Hello I generated a detail of a unit to make a sales plan. I then created an overide to apply to this detail view but cannot get it to work. I get this message. I tried rebuild but still nothing. The setting view seems to not accept overides in detai...

Foti by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite wall intersections

Having trouble getting my composite walls to heal correctly. I've gotten it to work in the past, but for some reason I'm missing something this time around. Basically if I show 'entire model' everything is fine, however when displayed as 'core only' ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension text offset from line

Hi, Is there anyway to preset the distance from the text of a dimension to the line? Maybe it's just me but I find the default distance from the bottom of the text to the horizontal line too close. There must be a way to preset this distance - like a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Demo wall veneer

We are working on a renovation project and plan to retain an exterior wall that is made of a basic stud wall + brick veneer. We are keeping the stud wall but demolishing the brick. Is there a way to show this using renovation status? Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!