Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Save View and Place on Layout annoying bugs

Save View and Place on Layout command in the context menu is a quite effective feature, but it accompanied by two annoying bugs: First is in 90% of situations when I place a view on the layout it places far away outside the view and I have to double ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! materials

hello guys!i have a question.Can i add textures from my laptop(i mean as we do in photoshop,just uploading a jpg from our computer and converting it to a texture). or should i use just the textures given by arhicad(which are not enough for my renderi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter Not Changing

Hello - I am working on a project using renovation filters to create several design options. I am ready to switch to my final design and do construction documentation. However, everything I insert / draw on any of the plans comes in on one of the des...

Textures in 3D

I only occasionally use the built in rendering engines. I used the Design/Align 3d Texture/Set origin command to align the textures of the siding in this project. The texture comes out right in the Elevations, and the 3D Photorendering using the Sket...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alittle question about Archicad 16

Hello: By setting 3d engine "Internal" and using "Draft" in contours options inside 3d Windows setting, im able to see the countours of my model. The problem is that when i create a 3d document of that view most contours are not visible again. Is the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Door in RCP

I'm working on the reflected ceiling plan and I want to turn off the doors. However, these doors are library object, I right clicked on the door to get to the selection settings to find out what layer they are on so I can turn them off in the reflect...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CineRender MAXON in ArchiCad21

Hi! I'm learning how to render in CineRender MAXON in ArchiCad21. I used Artlantis before. I got w problem in queuing views to render. In Artlantis I had Batch, and I can click "Render Later" and run all renders at night or at weekend. I can't find t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Offset Command

I'm learning how to use the offset command. Sometimes I can offset the line and sometimes I cannot offset the line, what is the problem?

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels