Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Line Weight in Elevations

Hello, I'm having trouble showing appropriate line weight differentiation in my elevations for construction drawings. They show a flat, single weight with grey beyond. Does anyone have examples of elevations with multiple line weights?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to publish in text format

Is there a way to publish in text format such as txt, XML or CSV format for generic content (Not schedules). I'm trying to export... no Publish the project info or auto text into a txt file or XML that can be added to a database or even just searched...

LED strips

Hi, i know this question has been there already but maybe somebody has new ideas, how to make led stripe effect. I have tried putting a lots of area lights in one line, round light and material with high luminiscence and glowing. Sometimes it works, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fly-Through, Source: 3D Window

hi all, I need to do a Fly-Through but AC does not create MP4 when I select as Source: 3D Window. Only when I choose PhotoRendering Window it produces the video. What do I miss? thanks again for help! Florian

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dimensions don't show correctly

all of a sudden, dimensions only show on one end, instead of the middle... I don't know where this setting is...or why it started showing this... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THIS SETTINGN IS SO I CAN GET MY DIMENSIONS BACK IN THE MIDDLE? THANK YOU, I FI...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Font Appearance

I need to use Romans font to meet client requirements. I can not get it to publish with black letters, as I can with Arial. Starting with an Arial font, and changing only the font to Romans results in a grayed out text when published. Even changing t...

Wall Markers

Hi: Is there any way to create wall markers such as those in windows and door so when I use my layout renovation filter I´m able to turn off all markers? I mean beside manually drawing them I´ve tried saving walls as doors and windows but when I plac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Section Along a Polyline

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is possible to create a section along a polyline? I need to draw a section that follows a path (not a straight line). Is such a thing possible?

MitchDes by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels