Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

3D Document for reflected ceiling

Hi. I´m having some troubles in 3D documents in the representation of walls. Please see the image attached. You'll see that I have 3 different types of wall fills and of course it looks confusing. I don't know that setting should I modify in order to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

line thickness

Hi, Please see image below: Both of these lines are designated to the same pen setting color (32), how come one has a different thickness than the other? For this color, I designated it to be .18mm thick. Whether I drew them as single line or polylin...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor planks issue

Hi All, I am having trouble applying surface to each floor plank uniquely. Although i have tried to draw each plank individually, the surface is still mirrored horizontally in CineRender across the floor. my image size is 1220x180 pixels, plank size ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Invisible line types

Is there a way to create invisible line types, when i try this, i Just make some new dashed line with minimal dash (,001) and a huge gap (10000,0), but, when i use this, at the corners of objects appear a point, at the middlepoints too...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Text

I have a question on text. When I make a text box - alignment left looks correct, alignment center the text does not center in the box and exceeds the text box on the right, alignment right the text mostly exceeds the text box on the right. The setti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels