Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Bug- renovation filter

One of my coworkers is working on a project when switching between the renovation filters objects will disappear. Sometimes I can get them to come back if I select the objects in 2D, select "Show Selection/Marquee in 3D" and then from the 3D window s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface Cleanup Model Views

Hey Guys' Im desperate. I do not understand why my wall surfaces are not cleaning up in the 3D and elevation views. As I understand it wall surfaces of similar materials should cleanup with no problem in 3D and elevation views but in this instance i ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BimX crashing at startup

I have a Dell M6800 laptop with windows 7 professional. BimX crashes when i start the program. Here is the data that is generated when it does: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: BIMx.exe Application Version: 2017.2.740...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you realize variants?

I am planning an existing building that gets some stories added to it. I want to try different variants of these stories and different roofs.. how do you realize variants in planning your buildings?

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with zones

Hi, I encountered an issue with zones. For some reason it won't measure the area with roof substraction in the right way. For test I made a small building with two identical floors. One has only slab above it, and the upper floor has roof. Area of bo...

Start a new conversation!

Labels