Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Artlantis 5 doesn't work

Recently when I open Artlantis , programm chrashed and after when I was trying to open again it was always loading and after I have inormation that "Artlantis has stopped working" . I reinstalled and it's the same situation . What can I do more?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

viewpoint not working in BIMx

I'm having trouble with one of my models in BIMx; I set up the 3d view and save the hypermodel. In the preview, the views match what I defined in ArchiCAD 18. I select the picture but then can't navigate because the viewpoint drops below grade. In th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just wondering.....???

wondering why this topic "BIMx" topic, isn't flooded with hundreds of thousands of threads? I noticed an increase here in the south west California area in the use of the BIMx tool. GS....you guys listening? folks here....the entertainment/artsy clie...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Costumize issue date

1. Is there a way to change "Work in progress" issue date description to local language? 2. Is is possible to costumize issue date format - eg. instead of date string as "2014-07-14" to "jul. 2014"? Thanks

CineRender Sky

I seem to remember reading that someone was having the sky not show in render. It happened to me and then I thought I had it fixed, but now it flashes briefly in render than disappears. Any thoughts? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Material that is translucent in only one direction?

I would like to model a lowered ceiling in an addition and I would like the material the ceiling is made of (in the model only) to be translucent from above and opaque (gyp. board) from below. Is this possible? Is there a material that will behave in...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Let's see what Cinerender can do

Goodmorning forum, this topic does not involve a question, so I hope I am not breaking any rules here. It's been awhile since AC18 came out and to be honest I was expecting to see much more projects rendered in cinerender, since it was huge upgrade f...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender Test

I am absolutely enjoying the new CineRender engine - a big jump from Lightworks. Attached image was edited in Photoshop. Combination of CineRender's "Outdoor Daylight Medium (Physical)" scene and customized Sketch render:

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels