Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

AC 10 Preview on Layout

In plotmaker in the Drawing Settings of the drawing you could select your preview on layout to be vectorial, bitmap, or frame only. In 10 when I move my drawing I seem to be locked into a Frame only view of my drawing in my layout. This makes it diff...

CREATING A LIST OF DRAWINGS IN YOUR CD SET

HI Does anyone know if it is possible to generate a linked list of drawing sheets contained in your layout book, i.e. to be placed on the title page of your set, or anywhere else, cross referenced to drawing numbers? It should be possible to link the...

Fritz T by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

WIP questions & comments plz

This is the latest interior scene i'm working on. Questions & Comments are welcomed. I ordered Dwight's book almost a month ago and still no word on when it would be here (The Bahamas).

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 8.1 - 9 text alignment

(Contender for the "stupid question of the month" award) I have an old AC 8.1 PLN file from a project that has been dragging on for a while. All was running smoothly, until I opened (and later saved) the LBK in PM 9 instead of PM 3.1. I had noticed d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PM update from other .pln

I have made revisions to an existing job and have renaimed it. When I open PM, it tries to updates to the original pln. file name. How can I make PM update to the new .pln file name? The only option I see is in PM drawing usage, "read all from....". ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid display in Layout

How do I get the grid in a Drawing to display in the Layout? When I go to the drawing it looks fine. In Layout it does not show up in that drawing. When I turn on the grid display in Layout it does not seem to have any effect on the drawing.

Start a new conversation!

Labels