cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
39976members
330597posts

Graphisoft Insights

Archicad 26 Apple silicon version available

Following the previously launched Technology Preview, we are pleased to announce that the native Archicad 26 Apple silicon international (INT) version is now available for download. This release offer...

0 Comments

Performance improvements in BIMx Desktop and Mobile

We are pleased to announce the latest BIMx release: BIMx Desktop Viewer – get the latest version from our revamped download site. Now running natively on Apple silicon, with improved performance. A se...

0 Comments

Design Collaboration in AEC | An Independent Survey

How are architects, engineers, and design consultants approaching design collaboration as BIM and digital technologies evolve? Graphisoft invites you to join a study conducted by research firm Tech-Cl...

0 Comments

Hot topics

Error importing surveyor data

Hello, I'm trying to 'place mesh from surveyors data' by importing the .txt file including the X Y and Z coordinates. But I keep getting an error sound [no error message]. I've read several articles and have tried formatting the .txt to delete errors...

Jen M by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the xml for my custom Building Materials?

Hi,I see the MaterialCatalog.xml under the Ecodesigner folder.I've created a bunch of new BM's and I winder if there is any way to reach the Physical Properties for my BM's in a text file or similar? I'd like to update the BM physical properties for ...

Get Nodes from Stairs

Dear Community,I'm currently writing an AddOn which checks for tilted elements (eg. anything that isn't 0°, 90°, 180° etc) and I need to expand the functionality to stairs. But I don't find any useful information in the StairType (https://archicadapi...

Dayiz by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad FastLogger File format? Any readable info?

The article here gives an explicit description of Archicad FastLogger. I understand the Archicad FastLogger is for system diagnosis and troubleshooting, however, I wonder if there is any information related to the modeling process I can attain from t...

rgb000 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates for AC26 NOR 4022 and INT 4019

Hello, In AC26 updates it is shown that 4022 build is released, it quite strange that NOR version have bigger build number than INT version 4019 (4022 > 4019) and what is more strange that NOR don't have 4019 build. Also in "List of Improvements" its...

AlgimantasKuprenas_0-1669723897298.png

I cannot see dimensions Bugg ? AC 25

Hi I have problem with Dimension and Annotation when do something the became black and not possible to read it and go back.I looked if is the background but I didn't findo out how to fix this.I have to creat new schedule the same with dimension on 2D...

Skärmavbild 2022-11-29 kl. 10.37.13.jpg Skärmavbild 2022-11-29 kl. 10.37.21.jpg Skärmavbild 2022-11-29 kl. 10.37.27.jpg Skärmavbild 2022-10-31 kl. 09.15.07.jpg

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together