cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
42807members
334222posts

Graphisoft Insights

Archicad 26 macOS 13 Ventura compatibility update

Dear All,We have released the latest macOS 13 Ventura compatibility update for Archicad 26 (403x). It is available in all language versions of Archicad 26 Intel and Archicad 26 Apple silicon.The Check...

0 Comments

My Graphi Story results are in!

Dear Community Members,Last year, we held a challenge to commemorate the 40 years of Graphisoft, My Graphi Story. Over the course of a few months, we invited you to share stories about your first crea...

0 Comments

Community site improvements in 2022

Dear Community Members, As we approach the end of the year, we want to reflect on several improvements and changes made to this platform. We've been together on Graphisoft Community for more than a ye...

0 Comments

Hot topics

IFC Child layers

Hi, When an IFC-model is linked into the project as a linked module it is placed on a (one) module-layer. It’s child-layers are imported and het their default layername is added to the existing layerlist. Afterwards it is not clear to what parent-lay...

Rve by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving preferences to project

Hi everyone. I have another question about API saving preferences into projects (different preferences/settings for each separate project). The documentation states that preferences can be stored into a project. There is also mention of storing proje...

I want the floor plan names to be readable in GDL.

I drew a drawing called a facility layout for the disabledI thought that if I could read the names of the planes, I could use GDL more diversely.I heard that I could read it before, but why did it disappear...I'm wondering if making it readable again...

Which program - Modeling 3D objects

What is the easiest program to create 3D elements such as furniture? I mean that the resulting model could be edited, for example the colors of the elements. Are there any dedicated programs for such things?

owo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting walls only on current floor?

Hi, I am doing one of the Graphisoft tutorial to learn AC26 and the software is not behaving like the one of the instructor.He's telling me to select all the walls on the first floor with ctrl+F4 then shift+F5 to show in 3d, I do exactly that except ...

Sofian by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Get element's ID

Hi everyone.I am looking for a API function to get element's (object's, slab's,...) ID - the field in the "ID and properties" section of elements palette. Can not find it in the documentation.

text styles in Acrhicad tables

Hello, I have been setting up my Archicad charts but I discovered I cannot addit text (size, thickness, colour, aligment...), not event for the title of a table. Text styles aret not available and after I click the arrow, nothing happens (see the pic...

Bara3 by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together