Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19015members
304059posts

Explore

Hot topics

can't change door surface color

I have created a favorite interior door based on library object D1 24. But when I use the favorite I am unable to then change the door surfaces (to, say, "orange"). Why would this be? If I select another favorite (say, a bifold door) I can easily cha...

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 1.12.50 PM.png

Walls on different floors not showing up

Working on a house design, and on one of the floors, the walls aren't showing up properly. They should look like the wall in the first screen grab, but they look like the walls in the second screen grab. I am FAR from an Archicad expert, learning fir...

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.24.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.24.38 AM.png
mukster by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad C++ Developer needed

Dear community fellows We need an experienced Archicad C++ developer to support our team in one high profile implementation for building industry in Switzerland. Period: 5 - 10 MD in November/December. If interested, please contact me directly:Email:...

Where do I find imported RFA Objects ?

Hi everyone !When I import an RFA Object AC25 asks me how to store it. Suggestions in this partucular case were 'Object', 'Door', 'Window' or 'HKLSE' (this is pluming, venting etc. in german). I chose 'Door' (Tür) because the imported Object is a gar...

Screenshot 2021-10-26 155021.png Screenshot 2021-10-26 155547.png
Toshi by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL projected Fill in 2D

Hi, I'm new to GDL, trying to create some basic objects for the office and am struggling to get the 2D symbol to work how I want it. I am currently using project2{3} with method 3 +32 to show the top view of the object with the custom hotspots I setu...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!