Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Empty opening 3d and 2d are not the same.

I am having the following issues with openings using both the empty window and the opening tool The 2d representation of an opening does not match the 3d model. Plus there are lines on the floor plan which should not be there. And it cuts through the...

3D view resolution

Hi, I have a saved view in my model. How do I change the resolution of 3d view? This helps me only to change window size, but resolution is the same. https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/65342/

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to create my own Surface Catalog?

Greetings, I've been looking everywhere for this but I couldn't find anything related to that. I want to create my own Surface Catalog, so that I don't have to remake the same materials for every single project. By own Surface Catalog I mean using my...

RafaelMA by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! trace reference obscured by floor slab

I haven't done much drawing lately and have noticed something new in AC23. I have a surveyor's survey as a trace reference in a worksheet and have a new floor plan over the top. My slab in the new floor plan obscures the trace reference under it. I r...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Extensions to ARCHICAD 23

Please tell me why when installing Extensions to ARCHICAD 23 with https://www.graphisoft.ru/ offers extensions to ARCHICAD 22, no extensions to ARCHICAD 23 available for download

Tate Modern Switch House staircase

New ASM Techbase Quick Coffee Tip. I came across a nice modern staircase online. It is built in the Tate Modern Switch House designed by Architects Herzog & de Meuron. This was the perfect reference for my latest tutorial. Enjoy Carsten Link:

GDL Edit of Door Marker Problems

Some GDL edits are not behaving properly--specifically the MARKER POLYGON SHAPE, CONTOUR PEN, all OVERRIDE PENS. All polygon shapes will behave except the one I want--SQUARE ROTATED which substitutes a triangle. Pens are not behaving at all, neither ...

metal windows with different sizes

I'm having a really tough time trying to find a standard window in ArchiCAD where I can change the size of the window so that one unit is smaller or bigger than the other. Which specific window object do you use and where do you go to change the widt...

Staircase - Starting from a corner

Hi, I'm having a problem building a staircase. On the left I built a 3D staircase very simply using individual floor slabs with 2D annotation over the top. Now I'm learning about how to use the proper 3D stairs but so far I can't figure out a way to ...

CattaH by Newcomer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels