Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stretchy 2D symbol made from fragments?

It has been too long since I have had a chance to do much with GDL, so hoping someone has a quick and easy solution. I have a bunch of 2D objects based on drawn fragments that can be parametrically switched off and on. I would like to be able to stre...

Beam’s display with different levels

Hi, I have a model with wood beams. Joists are placed over the beam: In the floor plan, the display is not accurate, because some lines are missing: Is it possible to show them automatically? I am a little confused. I don’t know what I should expect ...

GOBA by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about SYMB_MIRRORED ?

Hi there, SYMB_MIRRORED is an Archicad Global Variable to indicate if the object have been mirrored. My question, how to extract the mirror operation value ?? ie: was it mirrored on the X-axis, Y-axis, arbitrary axis .

Measurements don't add up

Hi, When using the ruler (measurement tool) or the dimension tool it adds a milimeter to the measurements and I don't know what is adding that extra milimeter. If the outside measurements of the building is 5000 mm with walls 250 mm thick and a insid...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Psyntruss Version V1.5

Finally got around to making a basic truss object with the polyline code (modified from sincev6) Going to post this with my other objects for download next month sometime after i refine a few things. Here is a video of the progress.

Railing Overrides

All, i am finding it very frustrating to find specific overrides that apply to railing parts specifically. The image attached shows the panel and fixings to be white only, and i feel like have tried everything from material changes to MVO. The only p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels