Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Crash course in GRA?

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone is proficient in GRasshopper Rhino Archicad that would have time to help me learn a crash course in the operating the connection and grasshopper rhino. I am willing to pay for your time. I want to do something like th...

Archicad Team Work student license

greetings, I downloaded the teamwork and did all the installation steps correctly, the idea is to work together with my other partner the same project simultaneously. I have the student version. When you compare the project with the other user, there...

Shell - Ruled - Detailed

i have three profile polygons (morphs) that i want to use to create a shell. Using the method ruled and detailed Archicad allows me to do it with only two profiles. So 1 with 2 and 2 with 3 produces two shells. Is it possible to do all three at once?

Resolved! How to find if a specific font is loaded?

Hi there, I would like to ask if there is a way to find out if a specific font is loaded on the computer that does not imply me making the request to load the whole list as was published in Tips and Trick by Graphisoft ?

complex profile wall / wall opening surface

Hi. Do you guys think it's possible to have the sides of the wall opening with the same surfaces as the main face of the wall? (In my case, pink in the upper area and grey in the bottom part). It is a complex profile wall. The side seems to take on t...

leven by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion