Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad certification system

Hi, does any one know how arcbicad certification is got for archicad students, or how can someone teach and certify users ?? I contacted archicad by mail, and abvent too, ididn't got any retyrn for months, thank you

Resolved! Create similar

Hi everybody In Revit I was very keen of the create similar command, in which after selecting and objet (like o door or a wall) you used CS in order to create the same element (the same specific door / wall). I think is quite similar to the ADDSELECT...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Locking AutoCAD drawing

Hi everyone I’m using a dwg file in order to draw a project in archicad. The thing is it always get selected in the floor plan, which is quite annoying when I try to select the walls instead. I’ve already tried locking the layer but it keeps selectin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Quick measuring distances

I'd like to mesure the distance between to objects without using the dimension tool because I don't want it to be marked in the floor plan. I want just to have the idea of the distance in a quick way, like when you use the DI (distance) command in Au...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

OUTLINE CUT IN 3D DOCUMENT

Hi everyone, when I use 3d document and try to use one fill type for all cut elements ,consequently , I choose (cut surface material or use surface defined in 3d ) in both options, the the option of (uniform pen for cut element )makes nothing and not...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Control of existing object parameters

Can someone please confirm the following....... Can I edit the parameters of a selected object (already placed) in Archicad through grasshopper or do I have to actually create that object from the grasshopper interface first? I just want to use the g...

gavinNZz by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Oblique Stair

I'm drafting an as built project, and I'm having some trouble with this stairs. Does anyone has a tip for drawing it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window inset and floor issue

Hello everyone, is there a way to solve the issue of the floor finishing being cut by the wall limits when you have a window inset? I can change priorities or layer order but I think there is an easier way (the floor skin is set to finish!). Thanks i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite wall - wall closure

Hello everyone: Currently using Archicad 23. Bumped into issues with composite walls and the "wall closure" settings of windows. a) In floor plan, can i customize the encounter of inner and outer skin? b)can i add "wall closure" in sections? Regards.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels